Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

TAG!

4 Shows I watch:

1. Glee 2. Community 3. 30 Rock 4. Outsourced

4 Things I am passionate about:

*Lacrosse

*Getting good grades

*Netflix

*Friends

4 Phrases I say a lot:

*POOP!

*TIMMAH!

*Oh my gosh!

*Can I hang out with _____?

4 Things I have learned from my past:

*Driving in snow is hard

*Don't quit, that's the easy way out.

*Naps are the best

*Hard work is worth it in the long shot.

4 places I would like to go:

*Australia

*Europe

*Japan

*Hawaii

4 Things I did yesterday:

*Watched Heroes

*took my car to the shop

*Finished Unwind

*Slept

4 Things I'm looking forward to:

*Graduation

*Christmas

*My Mission

*Talking to Jordan at Christmas

4 Things I like about Winter:

*Christmas!

*Snowboarding

*Sledding

*A nice break from School

4 Things on my Wish List

*Get into Medical School

*Graduate with good grades

*Get a good career

*Money

4 People I Tag

Tressa Starrs

Lauren Vancott

Caroline Hilton

Victoria

4 comments:

  1. I love your music!! It is great learning a few new things about my nephew--when did you get old enough to be planning for medical school--it will work out great though you will finish when I fall apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline: That means that you have to answer the questions on your blog

    Aunt Colleen: Thanks! I decided to be a doctor in 8th grade or something, so will see how that turns out.Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOMYGOSH. Unwind is the best. But also the creepiest. :D

    ReplyDelete