Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 months later...

So being so passionate about my blog I bet you are super excited that I actually have a post! (What! No way Tim! That's so cool!)

This'll be quick but it's a post nonetheless and we'll hope I can keep up.

This summer has been great so far. I got my first job as a Lifeguard at the scera pools. We went to new york city as a family which was awesome (For more details, go see my mom's blog Cathyg-footnotes.blogspot.com she is doing an incredible job documenting it and I couldn't do anything as good so go check it out! Start at day one and work your way through. :) ) And I just finished a wonderful final year of EFY at BYU.


I will document my time at EFY in another post tomorrow, and try and make it inspirational and entertaining for all of you.
Until next Tim(e)

No comments:

Post a Comment