Mine right now is pretty much fried. lots going on up there.
Over Thanksgiving break I had to re-read 15 chapters of my biology book (which by the way, I still have to finish) and then I had to prepare for a calculus test (that I got 58% on) then more school stuff, then i have just realized that right around lunch time, i'm beat and no longer totally able to focus in school. And last of all, due to some bitter sweet new which for some reason I can't stop thinking about (just for piece of mind no one died), but I feel like my world is kind of out of whack right now.
Luckily, my brother took me up to Brighton and snowboarding is definitely a fantastic escape from being trapped inside due to...oh I just looked out side and it's not looking much like winter. Which now makes me feel like school should be ending sooner. But it was a good day of snowboarding. A good snowboarding day consists of nice powder, good company, going super fast, and a good crash. Mine involved smashing my head after failing to land a lip that threw me on my back, but I now have something to laugh about. After I took the ACT I went up to Sundance, but the snow was very VERY different. It was very crappy snow, and I didn't do very good, but it was still fun.
But now it is the break of Christmas, and I am super excited. Unfortunately, my last day of school didn't end so well. I have once again 12 chapters of Biology to re-read, 5 essays to write, and a take home test. and that is Biology alone. Then I got a 55% on my Calculus test. I'm not doing so hot in my hard classes. Also, last night I WAS going to go to the MV/Orem Combined Choir Concert, but alas, I was stupid and forgot, and in my defense I didn't have a car either, So I apologize to all of you who were performing , I bet you all did awesome. On the bright side, I got an A- in my UVU class, AND I passed the Final with an 88%. whew. My UVU class for next semester is Theater 1023, OR as the class is called Intro to Film. That is going to be super awesome. So that is pretty much what I have been up to.
Until next Tim(e)
Tim, you're super busy!! Good luck with it all and congrats for all the good stuff that's happened. We'll hang out over break, yes?
ReplyDelete