So for the first 3 days I had my blog, I was super excited about it. I don't know why, but I really was. Now, however long later, I have no idea what to post about and it's running dry, but it's still fun to have this so here is a for real post.
So over the weekend, Mi Madre y Padre were out of town and my brother and I were home alone. I took him over to my cousin's house pretty early in the day leaving me to my own devices. we had our big Mountain View VS. Orem football game, so i went. I showed up at that game in high hopes. Cheered for my team, showed school spirit, having a good time. Until the half. Up until the half MV only had 2 touchdowns or so. no big deal. we can come back. By the middle of the third period, I was pretty much bummed out and ready to quit, which in turn bummed out the Bruins, who apparently want to see us still fight, but that lack of cheering disappointed them for some reason. By the 4th quarter we had our new cheer going "I do believe in Tigers. I do. I do." unfortunately, it did no good and the final score was 33-0. eek. Not a lot of fun. So in order to cheer ourselves up, a couple of friends and I went over to Iceburg to get us some milkshakes and free french fries! That pretty much restored my mood. So, Friday night, had it's Ups and Downs.
Saturday, I woke up to my alarm telling me to go to my ACT prep class at BYU. That was blech. It's only been 2 weeks and I can already tell it's not the most entertaining Saturday morning activity. In an attempt to make it better, I got myself an Ernie's champ sandwich which can pretty much make any bad experience great! So, that was good. After my ACT class, I walked out only to find it raining. So i quickly got to my car and went home. Then my older brother Adam came over and we watched a disc of The Simpsons for 2-3 hours, with some periodic sleeping through some episodes. Finally we decided to go see Despicable Me. It was my 2nd time seeing it and I enjoyed it fairly well, as nasty as the Dollar theater is, but you get what you pay for...After that I went to some stake dances and partied it up. I came home, finished "the Crucible," and went to bed watching a movie. Sunday was pretty relaxing, until I realized I hadn't done my Calculus homework. oops. Then Sam South called saying he needed to finish his calculus also, so I arrived at his home 6 o clock this morning and we got it done.
Now, I am here posting on my blog when I should be studying for my AP Biology test which is happening tomorrow. Let's hope it all goes well.
and in tribute to the movie I fell asleep watching Last night:
"I do have a test today. That wasn't a lie. It's on European socialism. I don't care. I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who gives a crap is they're soacialists. They could fascist anarchists and it still wouldn't change the fact I don't own a car."-Ferris Beuller.
Until next tim(e)
Hahaha, I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Somehow the combination of Ernie's and European Socialism reminded me of AP Euro. Freaking good times.
ReplyDeleteI have mixed feelings about that class. It was hard and I didn't learn anything, but it was so much fun...
ReplyDelete