Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

2 posts on my first day.

So, Just so I can get a head start on my NEXT post here is what I would like to do:

If there is anything you would like to know about me, ask it as a comment, and I will answer it in my next post.

Warning: Nothing that will offend others, nothing that puts others above another, nothing inappropriate (Joshua Pasquale: this is for you), and don't ask stupid questions, because despite what your teachers tell you, they do exist.

Just ask any question you would like to know about me in the comments, and it will be answered in my next post.

5 comments:

  1. Did you make a wish at 10:10 when you posted this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha yeah Josh keep it clean. I love your blog already and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing Caroline! Haha, Tim, I can already tell this blog is going to be amazing! :D Hmmmm, what do I want to know about you?...Can't think of anything yet, but I'll ask later or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. k a couple questions...
    1. Why Justin Bieber?
    2. Why do we never hang out?
    3. I miss you
    4. I'm sorry that wasn't a question...?
    :)

    ReplyDelete